20 Benefits of Fasting From Isaiah 58
1. Then shalt thy light break forth as the morning –
- Refers to wholeness and prosperity.
2. Health spring forth speedily –
- Refers to restoration and healing of every wound.
3. Right relationship with God shall go before you –
- The peace, provision, & goodness of God will make a way.
4. Glory of God will be your rear guard –
- Just as God protected the children of Israel at the Red Sea, He will protect us.
5. You shall call and the Lord shall answer –
- Hear clearly what God is saying.
6. You will cry and God will say here am I –
- God will be with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you.
7. God will take away yokes of oppression –
- God will remove struggles in your life you can’t get victory over.
8. Your light will rise in obscurity –
- Supernatural Breakthrough.
9. The Lord will guide you continually –
- God will give direction for your life, led by the Spirit.
10. He will satisfy you in drought –
- Dry places.
11. Make thy bones fat –
- Renew your strength
12. You will be like a watered garden –
- Happiness and joy.
13. Like a spring of water whose waters fail not –
- There is no deception in the promises of God.
14. They shall build the old waste places –
- God will rebuild the things that have been broken in your life.
15. Raise up the foundations of many generations –
- Generational Blessing.
16. Repairer of the breech –
- He will repair and mend the broken things in our lives.
17. Restorer of paths to dwell in –
- God will build a wall so high that the enemy cannot get over it.
18. Delight thyself in the Lord –
- Your joy will be in God again.
19. Ride upon the high places of the earth –
- You will be more than a conqueror, an overcomer, a victor.
20. Feed them with the heritage of Jacob thy father –
- All the promises from the beginning of the covenant are for us today!
Taken from a blog by Pastor Howard Dallas